Hi all, so we just finished another successful Kettle Space Session in Tribeca. We talked about our respective businesses but we also discussed how to find the startups that have budgets for our services. You can watch the video capture of our meeting right here.
A special shout-out to Tom Spota for setting up our Facebook Live feed!
If you want to be part of our next Kettle session, go to my Facebook page and let me know, at https://www.facebook.com/cartouchecreations/
Video blogging is fun and powerful for brands. Consistent informative video posts will energize your brand. Here’s just one of 12 video blogs that Levinson & Block of Brooklyn, NY commissioned from us.
To learn more about video blogging, contact us at http://cartouchecreations.com/contact
And check out Levinson Block’s website, they’re a terrific digital agency: http://levinsonblock.com
There is a ton of things to learn from kids like Elfie.
Among other things:
- Create regular and constant content.
- Providing entertainment and having fun making it.
- Know what your audience wants to watch.
- Enjoy sharing as much as you can.
- Be true to yourself and true to your audience.
- Expand your reach with books, podcasts, radio, live casts, events, TV.
What else do you think is appreciated by audiences watching video blogs?
Follow Alfie on Youtube and Twitter among other places by searching for @PointlessBlog