There is a ton of things to learn from kids like Elfie.
Among other things:
- Create regular and constant content.
- Providing entertainment and having fun making it.
- Know what your audience wants to watch.
- Enjoy sharing as much as you can.
- Be true to yourself and true to your audience.
- Expand your reach with books, podcasts, radio, live casts, events, TV.
What else do you think is appreciated by audiences watching video blogs?
Follow Alfie on Youtube and Twitter among other places by searching for @PointlessBlog