If I had to describe Paradigm Shift in a nutshell, I would say that it’s Shark Tank meets
American Idol for a better world.
The concept is based on a fast growing phenomenon taking place in business schools
and incubators around the world: Impact investing and social entrepreneurship.
Paradigm Shift will bring this gamechanging phenomenon to the American mainstream.
● The show is aired live once a week.
● It brings together onto the same stage…
○ Entrepreneurs who want to change the world while making a profit.
During their pitches, entrepreneurs will reveal how much they are seeking
from investors and the public. For example, $250,000 in investments
○ Impact investors looking for financial and social returns on investments.
○ The public in the studio and at home who are invited to vote with their
money by pledging dollars to startups with social mission that appeal to
Why Paradigm Shift?
The show has several Paradigm Shiftmoments. For example, when a startup receives
the $250,000 from the viewers (mostly from $20 donations, but sometimes $50,000),
some investors will change their mind and invest in that startup. When investors say
yes to a startup, this can create a major improvement in a community or on the
environment. And of course, the main Paradigm Shift is the new form of capitalism
based on contributing to social and environmental causes, not simply financial bottom
Whats in it for startups?
● A once in a lifetime opportunity to pitch their business plan to a panel of impact
investors and a live audience and possibly triggering support for their company.
● The show presents them with preselected premium social enterprises. Investors
also get national and international exposure.
Whats in it for the audience?
● The thrill and satisfaction of having a positive impact in the world by helping
entrepreneurs move forward with their missions.
● The excitement of provoking a Paradigm Shift on the show.
Paradigm Shift will be a great success in the United States and will be produced in other
large countries. It will educate audiences everywhere on a movement among capitalists
to invest in social entrepreneurship and will spark young minds to even dream of a
A full scripted episode is available.
If you want to join the pioneering team that will put together this project, contact Alex
Vachon with the form below.
Written by Alex Vachon All rights reserved Cartouche Creations LLC.